Sunday, June 29, 2014

Super Sunday Smilefest #2



Welcome to another Super Sunday Smilefest!  The rules are simple:

1.  Follow me in some way.
2.  Write a post that tells about what  made you smile this week.
3.  Share your post (just one per week) in the linky at the bottom.
4.  Go visit a few other people and enjoy their sharefest too!

Link  up at the bottom of the post.


Here we go!


As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have fantasized about this little gadget for a while. I love the little yellow, neoprene sleeve! I'm a fan of flavored waters and teas and I thought this might be a great way to use some of the mint that I grow.  I finally broke down and got one and I foresee much drinking of water and tea in my future!

And many trips to the potty.

And another discussion with my dentist about tea stains on my teeth.

 We finally put the hammock out and I have found some time to enjoy it now that school is out.

I repeat:  school is finally over as of June 27th.  Yes, you read that correctly. June.  27.  GRRRR.

A student that really enjoyed my class handed me this rose as I walked by during dismissal.  I am not  a fan of bought roses, especially the red kind.  How cool that she gave me a pink one!

While I once cried about how nasty my classroom was without this bookcase, and I bemoaned the lack of happiness that this new classroom provided me, I couldn't have done a happier dance as I cleared it off on Friday and put away my books for the summer.


I made myself a new set of these dish cloth.  I love how bright and white they are and I made a little loop so they can hang. 

But I don't have anything to hang them on....

I'm linking here:
http://www.myturnforus.com/

Now link up your smiles with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!