Monday, August 20, 2012

Some People Are So Creative

Here are some of the creative things I saw at the wedding:


A great way to store the beverages at a sort of oceanside wedding.  If I were a catering company, I would totally bring this to every summer event I do!



The seating chart.  Those are all pictures of real buoys, numbered 1-12 with names written beside them.   I 've seen a lot of ways to number tables and let people know where to sit but this is definitely unique.


There was a cake but there were also 4 jars of cookies.  It's like she knew I didn't care about wasting calories on cake and got me cookies!  The cake smelled very yellow cakey or, as I like to say, like feet.



Butterflies were a theme and she had them all around the gazebo and in her bouquet.  They looked pretty authentic!


A bridesmaid bouquet.  I think they made the bouquets but I can't get straight answer from k-ster.


The bride's bouquet.  I really like the balance of white and orange.

3 comments:

  1. Yum, cookies at a wedding! You can't go wrong with extra sweets. The flowers look so nice and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that bouquet, and I have to say that I would eat cake, even if it smelled like feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, from OneCreativeMommy.com. The boat idea is so clever.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!