Sunday, August 14, 2011

Well, Shut My Mouth

Sometimes, it's the simplest things that I overlook and I love to make my life so complicated.  Recently, I discovered some things that I feel the need to share, to educate my readers, so you can simplify your own lives.

First, I discovered that the little memory card in my camera can go in my laptop so I don't have to hook up the camera to download pictures.  GENIUS.  No more cajoling the battery into believing it has just enough juice left to connect so I can download.  No more looking for the cord.  Brilliant.


Second, thanks to the infomercial, I can now move my Dyson with a little less aggravation.  I still don't love my Dyson, but I learned that I can carry it using the lower handle so I don't have to hurt my shoulder. 
This is what I used to do to move it and it's hard for me because I'm short!
I thought this handle was just to carry the cup to the trash to empty it.  I had no idea it was to carry the whole thing!  It's so much more ergonomically appropriate!
I still the the Dyson is full of ergonomically inappropriate options and it's just an injury waiting to happen, but I am happier that I can get it out of the closet easier now.  Amazing what you can learn from 2 seconds of an infomercial.

Third, when I use the outdoor wash stall to hose down Tucker after my lesson, I FINALLY figured out that since the left side floods, I should do the left side first so I don't have to stand in water when I finally get to that side.  Brilliant, no?

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're figuring out things to make your life easier!! Who knew an infomercial could be so helpful? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!