Sunday, July 3, 2011

Doin' It On the Beach

Here we are, summertime, summertime, summertiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime.

Which means that it's time to do it on the beach.

This is my usual mode of transportation to get to the beach to do it.  It's really sexy, isn't it?

We never do it behind dunes like this.
We always do it facing the water like this.  We don't mind if people fish or set traps for crabs while we do it.  Sometimes boats go by while we're doing it.
It always surprises me how many people like to do it on the beach, but they do love it. They drive, they walk, some run, some ride bikes, some bring their dogs.  It's like they can't wait to get to the beach to do it.  All together.
I'm talking about going to church on the beach on Sundays!  What else did you think I meant??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!