Thursday, May 19, 2011

You Better Get Right Back Here for Feel Good Friday

Oh yeah, tomorrow is going to be the BIG REVEAL.  And it's a doozy!  I don't know if I'm allowed to post a picture, but you will be allowed to use your imagination.

So, while you're waiting for the doozy, I thought I'd share some complaints, so I can get it all out and feel good for Feel Good Friday.

#1  Effing Crows!!!
We have an inordinate amount of crows hanging around the compound lately.  I never knew scare crows were needed to really scare crows.  Until this year.  The bastards are going into all of my gardens and flipping over my new seedlings and ruining some!  They aren't even eating them! 

One went in the new garden and flipped over a sunflower and broke it!  I am SO MAD. 

Another went into a BUCKET that I have in on the PATIO, where I just planted some beans seedlings and flipped them all over the place.  At least on that one, I can put a screen. 

I'm about to put fencing over the top of my gardens, I am so mad.  But I don't want the nice birds to miss out on the bugs and stuff.  Did I mention I am SO MAD???

#2  Rain Rain Go Away!!
We haven't seen the sun since Sunday.  We've had a lot of rain and even more gray skies.  My plants are really eager for some sun!!!  K-ster would like to make it through a day of work without getting wet.  I'd like to see the cellar dry out a little before even more rain comes.  They say at least 2 more days of gray. 

But wait, I see some brightness out there.  Oh crap.  Just the littlest bit of sun is going to make things EXPLODE to the nth degree around here.  Wow.

OK, I think that's it for this moment.  Come back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. It's rainy here too : (

    So tommorow is the big reveal!!!


    that is all

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!