Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Letterbox

Dear Greenhouse,

HAHAHAHAHAHHA I WIN!!!  We are done with your assembly shenanigans.  You look pretty snazzy and you'll be home to some greenery VERY soon.  Now for some finishing touches like gravel and landscaping around it.

Wait, does that say 89 degrees??  When it was 50 degrees outside???  Oh yes it does.  You just wait and see!!

Sparkling and almost growing,
Sparkling

Dear Ladies Who Book Lia Sophia Shows With Me,

If you invite them, they will come.  If you don't invite them, I will come and stare and glare at you while you and your 2 friends sit and look at the catalogs, wondering why no one else came.   Because you didn't invite them, REMEMBER????   And don't tell me that "next time" you will invite people, now that you  know how it works.  You know how it works!  You went to a show and booked from her. She had friends there, REMEMBER?  That's why YOU were there!

If I'm going to haul my cookies all the way to your house and drag in all my jewelry, I do actually expect that you will have invited your friends over.

Fuming,
Sparkling

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for the sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that greenhouse! Well done! (And sorry about the "party" no one was invited to! Bummer...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the greenhouse!

    I do jewelry parties too so I know EXACTLY how you feel.


    that is all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay on the greenhouse! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!