Friday, April 8, 2011

Feel Good Friday


Here we are again!  Friday is here, feel good moments are here, and it's time to link up and share~!    thegirl is still working on her site and I'm hosting in her absence.  She's still around, if you go  look, because she has updated her site since she first went on break.

Not sure how to play?  Just go to your own blog, post a Feel Good Friday post and then come back and link to me!  Tell us what made you happy this week.  It can be one thing, 2 things, 5 things or whatever.  Grab the button and link back and you're off and running with your own feel good moments!  And we like to read what made everyone else happy.

Here are a few things that made my week:

*I was spontaneously evaluated on Tuesday and though a variety of things were not in my usual repertoire, it was fine.  I used to never worry about observations.  Then we got this new principal and though my first evaluation with her was fine, she ripped a lot of people a new one, so it has put everyone on edge.  I only get evaluated every other year, so this year was my turn again.  It was like a comedy of errors, but she didn't even notice.

*Monday was a fantabulous lesson with Tucker.  Thursday?  We shouldn't go there, this being Feel Good Friday and all!

*Not only is the greenhouse finished, I actually planted some things.  I'm hesitant to try a a few veggies that are weather sensitive because it does get cold in there at night.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.  It's so nice to walk out there and see a greenhouse just waiting for me!!

*Town Meeting was Monday, and the override request passed at Town Meeting.  This means it can go on to the ballot for the May election.  Then we'll know if the school district can get its $400,000 that it needs.  Holding breath....

*My blog turned 200 during my last post and I found a nifty way to highlight that.  It's nice to see people reading my posts and commenting.  Sometimes, you people really crack me up!

That's it.  It's a short one this week.

Now, go write your own and come back and link up!  Make my weekend (ok and everyone else's too) happy by telling me your feel good moments!

3 comments:

  1. Everyone I know seems to be having bad Thursdays lately. Perhaps we should ban it from the week!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems everyone just vanishes on Thursdays in the blogosphere. I feel that by Thursday, I finally have time to read and enjoy the posts people have been writing, but there aren't any new ones on Thursdays...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blog turning 200! Have a grat weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!