Friday, April 22, 2011

Feel Good Friday- Good Friday Line Up




We're here again, live, with Feel Good Friday. This being Good Friday, I wonder if it's a sacrilege to do a Feel Good Friday on this holy of days. I've thought about it, and I think it's ok since I'm highlighting the good stuff.

 thegirl is still working on her site and she left me in charge.  Go check her out, she has a message for you but then come back here and play along.

Not sure how to play? Just go to your own blog, post a Feel Good Friday post and then come back and link to me! Tell us what made you happy this week. It can be one thing, 5 things or whatever. Grab the button and link back and you're off and running with your own feel good moments! And we like to read what made everyone else happy.  We are sooooo nosy!

*It's vacation week.  YAAAAHOOOOOOO.  It has been a BEVY of work around here this week from k-ster's laundry wagon conversion to  my amigurumi creations and so many more things I will have to post later.  I love getting things done and this week, I've managed to do a lot of that.  Here's one of my creations:

It's a little sundress for k-ster's cousin's daughter.  I'm going to put the lady bug buttons on the back for the straps.  I might make one more if I have time.  It was pretty easy, although the pattern gave me fits.  If I make another one right away, before I forget, it will go much faster.



*Things are a-growing in the greenhouse.  Slowly but surely.  Talk really reaching, here.  I know you can barely see the growth, but I love growing things, so I am thrilled.   It's taking forever for the peppers and tomatoes to get started but I saw a little something today.  The peas, corn, chard, gourds are all going to town.  Yippee!  I might have ruined the beans so I had to start over with those.
 
*After my lesson on Saturday, a lesson that seemed shorter than usual, I went out in the woods with Tucker.  On our way back, we ran into r-ster on Jackson  and she said we could go for a ride, so we went with them.  For like an hour.  It was great!!  We went a different way, so I know how to avoid the nasty dogs that scare Tucker, so when I have time for a longer ride, I have new options.  Not that the woods ever get boring, even if we go the same way every time.  It's nice to have more options.

*K-ster and I went for a walk in the woods the other day.  His foot used to be the reason he would say he didn't want to walk and when it was really nice weather, like the other day, he wouldn't go with me.  I called him and asked if he wanted to walk or ride bikes and he chose walk.  It was fun in the woods but weird not to be on a horse!  And we found a nifty tree.  And  a rock.

That's it folks!  Hope your week was great too.  Now go write a Feel Good Friday post and link back so we can see what you've been up to!

2 comments:

  1. Happy vacation! Way to go with the greenhouse, as well : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coming over here for Feel Good Fridays!

    I have already posted today, but next week I would like to join you.

    yeah!

    that is all

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!