Tuesday, April 19, 2011

All KINDS of Creativity Going On Here

What do you get when you take 2 of these:

Get out some wrenches and the mini welder and rearrange things just a tad:



I know!! And this is what I plan to do with it!

K-ster was talking to his boss who works at the golf course and he mentioned that they just got a whole new shipment of golf bag carriers.  He said if he had any interest in taking some, he could.  I told k-ster how I've always wanted a cart to drag the clothes across the lawn when I go to hang them, but it has to have good, all terrain wheels.

He got all excited and brought home 5 of them and before I knew it, he had dismantled 2 and came up with this.  I LOVE it!!  And he totally recycled the entire thing.  He had to add about 10 inches of bar in the center and a couple of new bolts, but otherwise, all is recycled.  I'm so entertained by this thing.  I wanted to drag everything around the yard now.

I told him to make another one and put a large box on top so I can really carry just about anything around.  Something about it just makes me laugh.  Maybe it was when he sent it down the driveway without the handle or a basket.  It's like something from Gremlins or ET.

I'm thinking of painting mine pink, but he doesn't know that yet.

Anyone want to give us an order for one?

Linking here:
http://www.glitterglueandpaint.com/throwback-thursday-8/

3 comments:

  1. cool!


    You guys are both so creative!


    that is all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well when I started reading this I wasn't expecting that. Clever!! Thanks for sharing at Throwback Thursday.

    xoxo
    Denyse

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!