Monday, January 3, 2011

4 Days of Christmas

Sorry to disappoint those of you who love to read me first thing in the morning.  Once I'm back to school, I can only blog in the evening.  So, if you want to read me first thing in the morning, skip a day and there I'll be!

The days of Christmas have almost come to an end.  Sick of seeing my toys yet?  Here's today's. A TISKET A TASKET.   I know, it's a basket!  Woopty doo, right? I kind of like baskets and wish more people used them.  This one is great for many reasons.  I'm not sure what it's made of but if I want to reshape it, it says to just wet it and make it the shape I want.  The handle is some kind of skin, so it's really durable.  And it's very roomy.  And it was made by someone in a Fair Trade program, so I hope someone really made money for themselves and not some big corporation. 

My mother suggested I use it for my crocheting class.  I was going to use it at the grocery(I said I think more people should go back to using baskets) but I think that carrying my crocheting in it might be a good idea.  Then it looks like I know what I'm doing, carrying yarn in a basket, right?

Only 3 days left and then I'm going to have to find things to blog about.  I'm calling tomorrow's installment:  THE UPS MAN'S BEST FRIEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!