Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Can't Help It

I've become a really big fan of this site called wedinator.com There are hundreds of the most insane pictures of weddings and whomever it is that comments on them really cracks me up.

In this picture, I'm not so concerned that the bridesmaids are all in lingerie, cuz if you're bridesmaids all look decent in it, why not? I'm more worried about what that food is on the table! Is it already eaten? and thrown back up? Is that how they stay so skinny? Is it barbeque? Lobster? Roast beef? Really hard to tell.




Now, just who can you invite to the kind of wedding shown below?



Grandma? No, that would kill her. Mom and Dad? No, they'd gouge their eyes out. Friends? Enemies? I just don't know.

Umm, the bra goes on the INSIDE, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!