Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sometimes the Funny is Missing

I haven't posted in a few days because I haven't seen much that was worth commenting on or that I thought could be funny. Well, ok, maybe this but it's brief.

I was at Barnes and Noble the other day and a man was reading a book in one of those comfy chairs. With his shoes off!!!! That's going too far. It's bad enough they encourage you to sit and read a book instead of buying it, but taking off your shoes? NOT ok.

Oh and tonight I wonder why it is that women who normally are quite stern looking and have it all together feel the need to say "Yay yeah" and making various grunting sounds when taking a step class? I haven't taken step for a while and thought it would be a nice change for my muscles and this annoying woman parked her step too close to mine. She proceeded to make these noises and answer rhetorical questions asked by the instructor throughout the class. Then I noticed her sweat pattern on the front made a pretty butterfly pattern and I almost said something. Then I figured she'd probably bug me for the rest of the class so I didn't. When she turned around I could hardly contain myself because the sweat pattern on the back of her shirt was this really MEAN looking face, with eyes, nose and mouth! Very evil and very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!