Thursday, May 14, 2009

Big Brothers Big Sisters Fundraiser

Wednesday, May 27th 5:30.
The office of Wynn & Wynn
Barnstable Rd. Hyannis, MA

Join us as I share the fun of jewelry while raising some money for Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Cape and Islands. 10% of every purchase will go directly from me to BBBS. If you can't make it, please visit my website www.liasophia.com/joannawatson to place your order. Buy 3 items and your most expensive is free and then you can take up to 3 bracelets at 1/2 price as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love summer. I reply to all comments except those ridiculous anonymous comments offering me dirty deeds and real estate. When you leave your comment, please make sure your own settings will allow me to reply to you. Nothing makes me sadder than replying to your comments and then realizing it’s going to the no-reply@blogger address!